Quality Oak Timer Frames

The builder of Quality , Bespoke timber frames now has a blog.
This site will keep you upto date with all the new projects that I am Creating.
Based in Devon but will build anywhere

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Bloody Tuesday


This week and probely some of next week aswell I'm building a workshop for a friend in Stratford upon Avon . 
But the job did not start great . Due to being flat out all weekend and raising a frame on Mon , plus percentage eve ment that I didn't have time to get anything sorted. 
As a result I didn't get to site till lunchtime as a puncture on the trailor, braking a window, piercing a gas canister in the car and trying to load everything in the dark and pissing rain seemed to delay my plans a bit. 
But I'm getting there despite the fact that it's raining so hard that Noa has parked his Ark at the end of the street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment