Quality Oak Timer Frames

The builder of Quality , Bespoke timber frames now has a blog.
This site will keep you upto date with all the new projects that I am Creating.
Based in Devon but will build anywhere

Monday 25 November 2013

ASS END OF NOWHERE THEN TAKE A LEFT

Today I journeyed to the arse end of nowhere, deep in the moor. I left instructions with veriouse folks that "if I wasn't seen by tea time they better send out a rescue party". 
Mr Coaker is a cattle farmer and a sawer of English oak.
 
The reason that I went there was to sort through the never ending stacks of timber to find some dry oak blades for the arch brace truss I'm building. 

M
I actually really enjoin hanging around up there. It's a place that is well hidden from the health and safety baffoons and when the sun is shining and the dogs are warming them selves in the autum sun it's a pretty bloody cool spot to spend a morning.
After driving my overloaded trailer back to the site it was time to start making the slabs fit .
More of that tomoro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment