Quality Oak Timer Frames

The builder of Quality , Bespoke timber frames now has a blog.
This site will keep you upto date with all the new projects that I am Creating.
Based in Devon but will build anywhere

Sunday 17 July 2016

Catching up on cool stuff

I've been real slack with my GoodWood Blog, so here is a quick up to date view of my flat out-busyness 
Above and below is a lovely pump room for a pool . 
The frame is oak and the weatherboard is sweet chestnut . 

Oak pergola and glazed veranda . 

A bloody amazing table that I made for a good friend. Chocolate Pete made the yolks (triple trees if your a merkin.) for my choppa so I owed him something equally cool. I think I may have nailed it , even if I do say so myself. 








1 comment:

  1. New Timber Frame kit for Taggart homes in Annesley. Timber Frame was Manufactured in Northern Ireland and delivered onsite in Nottinghamshire. QTF Ultimate Timber Frame systems.

    ReplyDelete