Quality Oak Timer Frames

The builder of Quality , Bespoke timber frames now has a blog.
This site will keep you upto date with all the new projects that I am Creating.
Based in Devon but will build anywhere

Monday 29 September 2014

Oak frame stairs

Do you remember that I posted some photos of some trees that were being felled ? 
Well the trees belonged to this client and she asked me to build two sets of stairs for her. 

The job was a little more involved than I first thought but the end result is preety cool, even if I do say so myself. 

Now theise stairs are done I have a roof to rebuild on a huge house in Salcombe. 
Then I have another set of stairs to build. The good thing is this new set are completely different . They will be built from joinery grade Oak and softwood. 



No comments:

Post a Comment